The mission of the FHDGC is to:
- Be responsible for all course-related matters, such as future planning, course improvement, course design, basket placement, local tournaments, liaison to annual Memorial tournament, etc.
- Serve as a working partner with the Town of Fountain Hills on all disc golf course-related issues and activities,
- Promote the development of disc golf and other disc activities through organization, cooperation, and competition,
- Organize and coordinate the efforts of member volunteers to increase the quality and quantity of disc activities in Fountain Hills,
- Provide information on disc golf and other disc related activities,
- Educate its members and the community on the benefits and joy of “disc play”, and
- Emphasize safety by encouraging all players to ensure, as best possible, that other Park users are clear of potential disc flight paths before throwing.
- President, David Taylor Jr.
- Vice President, Chad Smith
- Treasurer, Chad Lapointe
- Secretary/Public Relations Director, Joe Bill
- Communications Director/Webmaster, Spencer Hunter